Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fight or Flight

Rather than do a recap of the episode, which you can get in a lot of different places, I thought I would just give my random thoughts on the episodes. If I think something deserves a more in depth analysis, I will do it sometime in the week.

Kristen Bell's new character, Elle, seems interesting. Her electrical power is similar to Peter's new found power which probably means Peter has encountered her. Many have guessed that Peter's power was a different form of the power he acquired from Ted, but that doesn't quite make sense in light of Elle. Peter's power much more closely resembles her. This can only be explained if he somehow met her before. Perhaps sometime in the four months missing in his life.

Maury Parkman being evil, even after being seemingly innocent, did not come as a shock. He is clearly a "bad guy", but I'm not so sure he is the bad guy. His body type just doesn't match that of Kaito's killer. It has been suggested by some, that he perhaps caused it to be an "illusion" to Kaito, but I don't think so. It just doesn't quite fit.

I still stand by my previous post. Takezo is about to go bad. Something is going to happen when they attack Whitebeard's army. I believe I caught a glimpse of Takezo hitting a man from behind, most likely Hiro, in the preview. If I can get a screen capture of it, I will post it up.

Why is Mohinder showing up at Monica's door? She doesn't seem to be in any danger, so it seems odd that the Company would just send him there to do anything about her. Perhaps if he was in the same capacity as HRG was before he left, but he isn't. So it seems unlikely that the company would just send Mohinder to bring Monica in.