Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What is Mohinder's Power?

I've had a few people ask me what I think is going on with Mohinder. What powers does he really have? The best explanation I can come up with at this point is that he is becoming like a mutated Spider-Man.



We know he has enhanced speed, strength and agility. We also know he is able to climb on walls as shown in the first picture. We also know that he secretes some substance from his hands. He seems to use this substance to wrap up the people he attacks. He doesn't kill them though, he keeps them alive. This is very similar to what spiders do to their prey, paralyzing them but not killing them, preferring to keep them fresh for later.

At the very least, Mohinder is becoming more interesting. Mohinder has consistently been the most frustrating character in Heroes. Mohinder has been blind to almost everything around him and has walked the "Hero" line too closely. This sudden switch in Mohinder, at the very least, is causing him to be more interesting.

1 comment:

pug0matic said...

My wife was just saying how she likes that Mohinder is bad now. I'm interested to see how far he goes to becoming a villain.