Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rebel Revealed


In this last episode, it was finally revealed who Rebel is. It is Micah Sanders.

I have thought for a long time that Rebel might in fact be Micah. for several reasons.

  • Rebel's abilities would necessitate that he have powers similar to Micah's
  • Micah has always wanted to help others like himself
  • He, unlike others, would want to use a cool moniker like "Rebel" as a sort of secret identity.
It became a little more evident as the show progressed and it was clear that Rebel was very interested in freeing Tracy Strauss who is essentially his aunt. While I have written previously that I'm glad that the Heroes cast is smaller than it has been in the past, and even called out that it was good they got rid of Micah, I'm glad that he is back. I think his character has a lot of potential. He has been one character who in the past has not frustrated me with his stupidity. He understands who he is, what his powers are, and how to get things done.

He has now lost yet another relative. Now let us see if they ever bring his missing aunt Barbara around.

No comments: