Sunday, December 2, 2007

Quick thoughts before Final Episode


So what do you think is going to happen in the final episode. Here are things I think might happen.

  1. They will "stop" the virus. But we will see a preview yet another, more serious threat on the horizon. It will turn out that the Shanti Virus will be stopped, much like Sylar was stopped, but that there really is another threat, like Peter being the real bomb.
  2. Peter will team up with Hiro to stop Adam. I actually think Peter knows Adam is bad, even before he talks with Hiro
  3. Elle will die, but she will die in order to save the world and maker her dad "trust her" again. This was hinted at when she and her Dad talked in the car.
  4. Who is the second hero who will die? Don't have a real good guess here. Want to say it will be Niki, but would they really kill her off this early when I think there is so much they can do to develop this character. The only other person I can see is Maya, but I think they need her for what will be the next chapter of this story.
That's all I got for now. What do you think is going to happen?

See you after the final episode!

5 comments:

A.E. said...

Sorry, had comments turned off. That is how my setting is by default. I'll change that to be sure comments are on.

Anonymous said...

Wow what an episode last night! I must confess, my hubby is Pug0Matic and he'll testify I thought it was going to be Nathan. He didn't go the way I thought he would but I had a gut feeling it would be him. I def think that this will make Peter snap and hopefully become one of our Volume Three Villains. I think the most interesting part of last night's episode is that as Claire is losing one father "HRG" she then loses her biological father just a few scenes later. Quite possibly via HRG. Certainly would be a plot twist if HRG is the one who shot Nathan!!! Here's hoping we don't have to wait until September to find out...

pug0matic said...

I left comments under the last blog...

A.E. said...

Good call Tiffstar on the Nathan thing. I honestly never saw that one coming.

Pug, you got to be careful when you post. You ruined the episode for me a little bit. I'm assuming you aren't on the west coast, because I saw your comment about it being Nathan before Heroes aired on the west coast. No worries, I'll just be sure not to check comments that day :)

pug0matic said...

Oops, sorry! I didn't realize the time difference. I will hold all posts until after you get to watch from now on.