Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm Back for Season 3

OK, I, like Heroes, decided to take a break from this blog. Couldn't keep it up when there wasn't new material being developed.

Now that Heroes is back, I'll be starting to blog about it again. I didn't blog all of last week because I honestly couldn't watch it on Monday. Believe me, I was not happy about it but last week was not a good one at work.

I'll start this thing back up again. I'll be one week behind, but I'll catch up quickly. I'll do some analysis of Episode one and two at the beginning of the week and I'll catch up to episode 3 before the end of the week.

Just off the top it looks that Season 3 will be a significant improvement over Season 2. Already lots of action and lots of questions

  • Why is Claire Special? Will Claire survive getting her head chopped off? Is Sylar really invincible now too?
  • Who healed Nathan? Is he going crazy when he sees Linderman or is something else going on?
  • Why is Ando going to betray Hiro?
  • Mohinder, is he still as stupid as he was last season? Seems like it!
  • Ma Petrelli, which side is she really on anyway?
I'll try to get to a few of these ASAP, but will probably wait till after episode 3 to dive in and see what they reveal.

2 comments:

pug0matic said...

Glad to see you're back!

A.E. said...

Thanks. I hope to provide some good insight and writing with this new season